Photography question, boosts appreciated 

Hi there photography people. I am going to need your help.

I am searching for the name of a photo book I read long time ago.

It was a portrait book where it is the models deciding when to press the shutter, not the photographer. In every portrait the model holds a rubber air pump the squeezing of which triggers the phototaking.

Most of the photos were taken in Argentine.

Does anyone know the name of it?

I tried to find it by duckduckgoing "argentina portrait shutter", "portraits pressure pump", "selfie portraits pressure pump" etc, but couldn't find anything

Sign in to participate in the conversation
Polyglot City

Polyglot City is the right instance for you, if you're interested in linguistics, languages, language learning and translating, or if you are multilingual or polyglot. All languages are allowed to flourish on our timelines. And of course you're free to talk about anything else besides languages, too. Make this your personal home!